View Screen-Reader Accessible Site

Church of God Folks Have Vision/Faith


 
This ministry began with a tent meeting on July 7, 1936.  
The revival lasted 15 weeks and over 300 people were saved!

October 15, 1936 - Lot was purchased for church building.
October, 1937 - Building completed & ready for dedication.
Mrs. D.O. Hamilton had fasted and prayed for 26 years for someone 
to come to Danville & preach the Gospel in all its fullness.


          Mr. & Mrs. Hamilton

Mortgage Burning Service - April 8, 1945