Church of God Folks Have Vision/Faith
This ministry began with a tent meeting on July 7, 1936.
The revival lasted 15 weeks and over 300 people were saved!
October 15, 1936 - Lot was purchased for church building.
October, 1937 - Building completed & ready for dedication.
Mrs. D.O. Hamilton had fasted and prayed for 26 years for someone
to come to Danville & preach the Gospel in all its fullness.
Mr. & Mrs. Hamilton
Mortgage Burning Service - April 8, 1945
First Church of God, 3220 Harrodsburg Rd., Danville KY 40422, 859-236-4700